Professional Translation Service
AIM WORD FACTORY
English ● Arabic ● Hebrew ● Spanish
Native translators providing high-quality, accurate, timely and ready-to-use translations to and from Arabic, English, Hebrew and Spanish
|#||Service / Costs
(all prices are exclusive of VAT)
|Source Language to Target Language
From/To All Listed Languages
|1||Professional Basic Translation||$30.00 / 250 words|
|2||Specialized Translation||Add: $3.00 / 250 words|
|3||Transcription (per-job based on format)||Estimated $20.00 / 250 words|
|4||Rush Jobs||Add: $5.00 / 250 words|
|5||Editing||$40-$65/hour depending on quality of source text|
- Rates are based on source text counted using Microsoft Word’s Word Count utility including headers/footers/text in graphics.
- Rates are for electronically-supplied source texts.
- Translations are formatted in plain text and delivered in electronic format.
- Final pricing is presented as a free, firm written quote. A surcharge may apply to complex text/tables/charts/graphics/formatting/etc.
- Quantity discounts will be considered per job.
- A minimum charge of US$30 applies.
- First time clients must pay 50% in advance.
- Annual Reports – If any single publication of your organization is worthy of translation, it is your annual report: an ideal entry point to foreign markets.
- Websites – To sell in foreign markets you need to speak their language.
- Marketing & PR – Ensures a consistent message which is vital for multinational firms.
- Localization – Rely on our expertise to avoid any unintentional cross-cultural bloopers. Our expert processing of your text focuses on the contextual meaning and ensures that the original message is conveyed with optimal cultural sensitivity.
- Government - Speaking to communities in their own language is important for local and national government.
- Specialized Translations - Legal, Medical, Technical, Financial, and more.
- Transcription – Ask for our per-project quote on transcription of audio and video files, available in a whole host of file formats.
- Editing – The full spectrum, from light tweaking to heavy rewrite; quick turnaround, publish-ready form.
FREE QUOTES AVAILABLE
Email or fax your source document along with your name, firm, telephone, country, email address, and date/time of translation/editing deadline to:
Tel: +970-(0)2-298-1566 ● Fax: +970-(0)2-298-1567
All invoices will be issued from Applied Information Management (AIM)
Client references available upon request
Quality is always number one on our customers' mind
This is why it's always top of our priority list
Prices valid as of Sept. 15, 2013
Translations are held in strict confidence